Wednesday, August 11, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 61: Return to Rilochy [Unspoiled]

Summary: Wrapping up in Akademia. Heading east to the Rilochy province for quests and exploration.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) Now that I see how good Quick Draw can be - basically giving you INSTA-SUPER-MAGIC - those are my highest priorities to tier up with AP.

2) When the Rubicus mentioned "Plague," my hackles shot up. Horrifying flashbacks to this FFIV boss murdering my underleveled ass over and over and over and over and...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfSP9...

3) I thought we were out of the woods with Concordia's king, but the fact that there was that "Unleash the Kraken, idc how many civilians it kills!" without us seeing a Kraken yet makes me concerned. It's possible that big rank 4 dragon flying around the RTS-style battlefield was the Thing, but I'm keeping both eyes on Mahamayuri.

4) A mix of flan enemies can be so tough to deal with. If it's all fire, I just break out some ice magic, but if it's a mix of fire, thunder, and ice, I have to be really careful. Otherwise, I could heal as much as I hurt.tw

5) I love the combat strategy developing. Like, how I can go to Cinque or Machina to take down a big slow enemy and swap over to someone like Deuce (for that big melee combo) or Queen for Divine Judgment for aoe.