Wednesday, August 18, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 64: The Setzer [Unspoiled]

Summary: Completing the Silent Key. Taking flight.


----



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) I'm so glad I came back here. SO GLAD.

2) Is this the only FF game in the series where the airship is optional?

3) I really enjoyed the challenge presented by the red and iron giants. Tough but learnable.

4) Probably not going to do it this time around, but I'll be using this guide a fair bit in the next session. The game tells me so little on its own about the nitty-gritty of phantoma acquisition: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/805...

5) 32:49 I feel SUPER goofy about my whining around not having access to the Setzer, now that I notice in editing I could've just pressed triangle and circle from this point on. Though in fairness to me, the Setzer's icon is not clearly an airship and the game didn't draw any attention to it yet.