Monday, August 2, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 57: Eternal Haze of the Spotted Mind [Unspoiled]

Summary; A finishing magic breakthrough. Kazusa struggles to scratch the itch that is Kurasame.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) I DID IT! I DID THE FINISHING MAGIC THING! Though it's more accurate to say "we" did it. Thank you all so much for your advice and tips and support!

2) I'd been wondering before how to know when I successfully did it, and this time I saw. When you get it, the words in the magic ability on the bottom right change briefly to the magic you're casting.

3) What does the green exclamation point mean? Does that just indicate when a quest is this continuing chain as it is for Kazusa and Emina?

4) It's clear what Kazusa is working on now. I wonder what he was working on before Kurasame's death. Probably the same thing, but a less personal version.

5) I love that the Commandant fixated apparently on Kurasame's hair. XD XD XD