Monday, August 9, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 60: A History of Violence [Unspoiled]

Summary: Deuce gets up close and personal. Quon joins the party! Akademia is optimistic while I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. The war's history.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) I conclude that Growth Egg is not useful for secret training, but let me know if I'm mistaken.

2) I really like Tranquility! It adds a parry mechanic into the game essentially. I just hope that one of the subsequent talents reduces the recovery time.

3) Speaking of awesome abilities: Deuce's melee?? Holy shit it's so good???? I really thought her melee would involve her bopping the enemies with her flute. This is way better.

4) Was there a way to reach the western desert (by the new flightpath in Cetme) before this session?

5) So Quon is now in Class Zero. Or Class Zero adjacent? Idk. That was weird.