Monday, July 13, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Calorie Count (7/13/15)

Weighed in for the first time in a while, and I'm at 273.4 lbs.  Not as bad as I was expecting to be honest.


Two Daily Goals

Nutrition: "Eat under 2,600 calories."

I haven't counted calories in a while, and figure it'll be helpful today.  I'm guessing on some of these, erring on the side of assuming more calories.

Morning: Bagel with cream cheese (500 calories).  Iced chai latte (260 calories).  1,840 calories left.

Midday: Chipotle burrito bowl with chicken/shredded pork, half order white rice, extra vegetables, tomato salsa, cheese, guacamole (850 calories).  Small chocolate chip frappuccino light (150 calories).  840 calories left.

Evening: Microwave crustless chicken pot pie (280 calories) and popcorn (540 calories).

Total: 2580 calories.

---

Exercise: "Do two sets of knee push-ups and planks to exhaustion."

My home is a bit gross right now, so I had to sweep a floor section clean for this.

10x knee push-ups
15 sec. plank
break
10x knee push-ups
20 sec. plank