Sunday, July 12, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - The Next Eight Weeks (7/12/15)

Today was a good day.

I haven't thought about fitness in a while.  I tend to bounce between massive extremes.  Not doing anything one week, and planning out some long and unrealistic path from now until my ideal body state.

Here's what I'm trying now, both in fitness and in other parts of my life:




I'll aim to do one significant and positive thing in five areas: financially, home maintenance, work, nutrition/food, and exercise.

I won't post about the first three here, but will post my goals and follow-up each day for nutrition and exercise.  Small goals that I hope will build good habits.

I'll do this for eight weeks, and re-evaluate.

---

Today's Goals

Nutrition: "Do not eat after 4:30pm, and just drink water after then."

I didn't eat well earlier today, so this was a small goal.  It worked.  Just drank water.

---

Exercise: "Walk for 30 minutes."

It almost worked.  I went out for a walk this evening around 10:30pm, and it started thundering and raining midway through.  Despite a certain weather.com's prediction.  *glares*  Still, I walked 27 minutes - and even managed to jog for some of that distance just because I felt like it!

1.48 miles in 27:16.  Pace = 18:27 minutes/mile.