Thursday, November 10, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - Chipping Away

Summary: 2,530 calories.  Short Pokewalk.  A good day.

Morning

-Had a bagel with light plain cream cheese for breakfast.  Probably around (420 cal).  Didn't go to a bagel store or anything; instead, had a bag of bagels and container of cream cheese in the fridge at work.  Good.  I aim to eat in more.

-Planning to get lunch at 11:15am today.  Chipotle most likely.

-Thinking about dinner tonight.  I want to try eating at home again.  Not pasta again.  Maybe a sandwich?  I don't have meat or lettuce or tomato or anything like that, or even cheese for a grilled cheese.  But I do have peanut butter and jelly.

Yeah.  That could be okay.  A couple of PB&J sandwiches.  Not 100% sure I'll do this, but I'm glad I have a specific option in mind.

---

Afternoon

-Chipotle burrito bowl around 11:30am. (800 cal)

-Got a bottled frappuccino that I drink slowly over the next couple of hours. (180 cal) Currently at 1,400 calories.

-Today, I aim to hit around 2,500 calories and then stop.  About 1,100 calories left.  Current plan for dinner: two PB&J sandwiches and a mini-bag of Cheetohs.  That should about do it.  We'll see.

-My bike had been sitting in my office for a few weeks now, idle.  When I rode it in a few weeks ago, it was an awful experience.  The air was very low in the tires.  I felt like each pedal was a struggle.

Just this afternoon, I went to the bike shop to refill the air.  It feels like a whole new machine now.  Such a small thing that I procrastinated.  Maybe I'll bike home tonight.

-Tempted to snack on some free Chex Mix someone brought into work, but...nah.  I'm okay.  It's 4:00pm.  I'll head home soon.

---

Evening

-Ended up staying at work a bit longer than I'd expected.  Not super late or anything, just until a bit after 5:00 when I usually leave at 4:30, and in that half hour it got waaaay dark. No light for my bike, so will leave it here at work and maybe bike home tomorrow.

-Bag of Cheetos before I left work. (310 cal)

-Got a chicken hoagie with cheese. (580 cal)

-Brief Pokewalk after dinner.  Maybe 30 minutes or so.  Was still hungry afterwards and it was only 6:30pm, so I got a regular-sized Hershey's bar aftewards. (240 cal)

-Currently 9:30pm.  Kind of hungry, but I plan to go to bed in an hour.  This is a normal feeling.  This is what I should shoot for at the end of the day I think.

-Total calories today: 2,530