Friday, November 4, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - One Step Back




Food Log
  • Bagel with light plain cream cheese.  Orange juice.  (530 cal)
  • Mixed Halloween candy. (320 cal)
  • Chicken tenders, toast, sauce, coleslaw. (1050 cal)
  • Bottled frappuccino. (180 cal)
Late this afternoon, I overate and didn't track. Probably ended up around 3,500 calories.  The day was great, but mentally gave up this afternoon. It happens, and it'll happen more.  I can do better tomorrow.  Track what I eat,try to eat when hungry, try to find alternatives when not hungry.

And it's really not like today was a waste!  Most of the day was solid up until I left work.  Felt focused, in control, comfortable.  That's a big positive.

Another positive: I wrote this.  I didn't ignore it or pretend it didn't happen or try to write it off.  Today and days like it are part of my history.  That's okay too.  I accept it.