Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - Morning After

Summary: Playing with a new FF playthrough-style format. 2,400 calories. Cooked dinner, yay!


Trying a bit of a stylistic change.  My FF playthrough series has been successful (in that I've kept up with it consistently), so I'll try adapting my fitness series' format to that.  Livebloggy.  Seeing how it goes.

 ---

Morning

-Munched on some leftover candy in the car on the way to work. (150 cal)

-Small skim hot chocolate. (210 cal)

-Planning to grab lunch a bit later than usual.  I often go at 11am.  Today, I'll go around noon.

-It's been a while since I made dinner at home.  Even something as simple as pasta with sauce.  I'm an inexperienced cook, my food is bland, and I don't usually make enough of it.  I'd like to try cooking tonight.

---

Afternoon
-The line at Chipotle was ridiculously long.  Went to a chicken place instead, got fried chicken, fries, sauce, and cole slaw. (1,270 cal)

-Picked up a bottled frappuccino on the way back.  Few things taste as good after a salty/savory lunch. (180 cal)  This puts me at 1,810 calories for the day.  I want to stop at 2,400, so I aim to finish the day off with that pasta dinner I wrote about earlier when I get home.

---

Evening

-Cooked a bowl of pasta shells with tomato sauce, garlic powder, and bacon bits. (600 cal)  This finishes the day at just over 2,400 calories.

-But that's not quite true.  It's currently almost 7:00pm as I write this.  I plan to go to sleep around 10:30-11pm.  How will I spend that time, if not eating?  A mix.  Cleaning up my apartment.  Playing Final Fantasy.  Maybe a bit of Diablo.  Read a bit.  Drink diet soda and water.

Here we go.

-Success!  Turned out that just doing my FF session took the time.  Still felt hungry, but just an edge of hunger.  Not too bad to deal with.