Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - Day 1 [complete]

I woke up this morning so angry with myself.  Frustrated with myself.  But that's not a helpful feeling.  I mean, it is helpful, but only in a short-term way.  It's not sustainable.  So let me try not being angry or frustrated at myself for past failures around my weight and body and fitness.

I forgive myself.  I am what I am. That's okay.

But the anger is still there.  Maybe that's okay too.  Just won't direct it at myself.

Just so bored of being this same general weight, this 240-260 range (currently 254.4 as of this morning).  So fuck that.

I'm dropping to 190.  Soon.

It'll be satisfying, frustrating, enraging, joyful, all these things.  They're all okay.  I'll deal with them.

---

Fitness Log

  • Walked 3.91 miles in 1:35:51 this morning.
  • Breakfast: Sesame bagel with light plain cream cheese.  Skim chocolate milk. (640 cal)
  • Lunch: Chipotle burrito bowl with white rice, steak, vegetables, salsa, cheese, guacamole. (830 cal)
  • Snack: Iced skim chai tea latte. (150 cal)
  • 3:50pm: Feeling hungry, anxious. 
  • Walked 3.81 miles in 1:20:17.  Tired and hungry.
  • Snack: Frosted Flakes with skim milk.  Some Triscuits. (250 cal) 
  • Two sets of push-ups (10, 8) and planking (25 seconds each).
  • Macaroni and cheese.  Vanilla frozen yogurt with blueberries. (780 cal)
Total calories: 2,650