Thursday, April 14, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - Day 3 [complete]

Solid day!  Rode my bike for the first time since the fall.  Felt great.




Fitness Log

  • Breakfast: Cocoa Krispies with skim milk, orange juice, and a banana. (400 cal)
  • Biked 3.89 miles in 20:31.
8:55am: Feeling restless, unsettled, unfocused.  Tempted to go find something to eat, but I think that one of my mistakes has been misinterpreting lack of focus as hunger.  Going to try putting on some music, drinking water, and refocusing on my work.  Let me see if that helps.

10:15am: It helps.  Still feeling hungry, but.. that's normal.  That's okay.  I can sit with it.  I'm having lunch in about 45 minutes - going for a cheeseburger and fries! - so nothing wrong with being hungry.  I don't have to act on it.
  • Lunch: 4 oz. burger with cheddar and mayonnaise. Sweet potato fries with ketchup.  Donut segment, maybe 1/3 of a donut. (1,100 cal)
  • Snack: Chocolate chip croissant. (300 cal)
  • Biked 3.97 miles in 26:48. Slower than the morning because the bike ride from work is much more uphill than the bike ride to work.  Also I was more tired, and stuck for a long time at a red light.  Not that I was in a particular rush.  It just felt good to be on a bicycle again.
  • Snack: Iced skim chai tea latte. (150 cal) 
  • Two sets of push-ups (10, 9) and planking (25 seconds, 27 seconds). 
  • Dinner: Ramen soup with vanilla frozen yogurt. (470 cal)
Total calories: 2,420