Saturday, April 30, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - April 30, 2016


Painful day, but progress.  Why?  This was an honest day.  If I were to give up, stop caring about my weight in any way, shape, or form, and just go with my "gut," the next year would be a series of days like today.  By the end, I'd probably weight around 290 lbs. 

This is me today. 

Shame hasn't helped me recently.  Self-hatred hasn't helped me.  So I'm posting this log and trying to disassociate myself from those feelings. 

This is me today.  I'd like to change.  This doesn't feel good.  Physically, it doesn't feel good.

Shame and self-hate aside.


---

Food Log
  • Breakfast: Bagel with cream cheese, cheese stick, two Hershey nuggets, some apple juice. (680 cal)
  • Snack: Hershey nuggets and cheese sticks. (610 cal)
  • Lunch: Macaroni and cheese.  Frozen yogurt. (1,640 cal)
  • Snack: Chips. (280 cal) 
  • Dinner: Bacon cheeseburger.  Bottled mocha frappuccino. (1,200 cal)
Total calories: 4,410

---

Active Quest Log

Start Your Food Log: Honestly track everything you eat for seven days.
[4/26] - [4/27] - [4/30] - [   ] - [   ] - [   ] - [   ]

Solidify Myself in Nerd Fitness Level 1: Honestly track everything you eat for fourteen days.
Week #1: [4/26] - [4/27] - [4/30] - [   ] - [   ] - [   ] - [   ]
Week #2: [   ] - [   ] - [   ] - [   ] - [   ] - [   ] - [   ]