Thursday, April 23, 2015

Fitness Stuff - April 23, 2015

Morning weight: 274.4 lbs



Diet

Morning: Three eggs scrambled up with half a green bell pepper.  Salted and peppered, a splash of whole milk, some shredded cheddar (shreddar?) for texture.  Two slices of Spam fried in a bit of butter for a couple of minutes on each side.

 

That was quick and easy.  I also had a half-liter bottle of water.  Not the most exciting I know, but I've found that helps fill me up during the day.

Later in the morning, had some trail mix. (Peanuts, raising, sunflower seeds, M&Ms.)

---


Midday: Sandwich from a local Vietnamese banh mi shop.  About 8", with pate, pork, pork roll, carrot, mayo.  Small light caramel frappuccino.

In the mid-afternoon, I went to a local coffee shop and had an iced chai and a chocolate chip cookie.  The chai was cool, light, and refreshing on a hot day.  I immediately regretted the cookie.  It felt greasy and heavy and too sweet.

Breakfast for me is usually around 7:00am, lunch at 11:15am, dinner around 7:00pm, so a mid-afternoon snack isn't unreasonable.  I'll try planning for it better tomorrow.

 ---

Evening: Felt pretty hungry getting off work at 4:30pm.  I was tempted to get fast food, chicken nuggets or a burger, but held off.  Got a cup of tea and sat down with the new Hearthstone wing of Blackrock Mountain that came out, which helped pass the time a LOT.

For dinner, cooked two chicken breasts, some white rice, and microwaved up mixed vegetables.  Finished with a four ounce cup of Ben & Jerry's cookie dough.  

 
---

Exercise: Walked 1.81 miles in 34:51.