Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fitness Stuff - April 30, 2015

Morning weight: 271.4 lbs




Morning: Had a "Southwestern" breakfast sandwich on a croissant at a coffee shop near my home.  It was a croissant with egg, onion, green pepper, and some kind of spicy sauce.  Pretty great, though heavier than my usual.  Also had a cold press mocha.

---

Midday: Burger with bacon, cheddar, and guacamole.  No bun.  Some popcorn on the side.

From the "small choices I'm happy about" file, I got a cup of passion fruit tea afterwards instead of something heavier or sweeter.

Ate an apple with almond butter in mid-afternoon.

---

Evening:

Felt really hungry when I got home and didn't want to wait the hour for the chicken to cook, so I ate the last quarter of the Ben and Jerry's pint.

For dinner, baked chicken breasts coated in paprika, white rice, peas and carrots, and salsa.


After dinner, around 8:30-9:00pm, I felt an edge of hunger.  Decided to not have the bottled frappuccino sitting in my fridge.  This feeling is okay a couple of hours before bed.  I'll drink it tomorrow.

---

Exercise: Didn't intentionally exercise today.