Friday, April 24, 2015

Fitness Stuff - April 24, 2015

Morning weight: 275.8

I'll post my weight most mornings.  Simultaneously, I'll mentally discount it as much as possible.  Day to day it'll fluctuate a lot, and only if I see little change after a week or so will I start to pay it more mind.



Diet

Morning: Small smoothie with frozen berries, a bit of yogurt, whole milk.  Two slices of Spam and two eggs, sunny side up.  I have trouble finding a good balance here.  Often the eggs end up brown on the bottom and runny on top.  Maybe med-low heat instead of higher heat?

Mid-morning, had some mushrooms I roasted before work.  Mixed em up with olive oil, pepper, and onion powder, popped em in the oven at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, and bagged em up.


Fresh out of the oven!

---

Midday: Six inch roast beef sub with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and some kind of mayo/olive oil thing this place makes.  Some popcorn on the side.  Had a 12 oz. decaf white mocha afterwards.

I'm actually kind of proud of this choice.  I go to this restaurant a fair bit for lunch and follow it up with Starbucks across the street, and more often get fried chicken tenders with ranch, a huge thing of popcorn, and a caramel frappuccino with chocolate chips and whipped cream afterwards.  It sounds heavy and gross when I write it all out like that, but whatever.

Today's decision was way better.

---

Evening: For dinner, microwaved Stoeffer's macaroni and cheese.  Small hot chocolate.  Cup of tea later in the evening.

---

Diet: An evening walk.  1.86 miles each way for a total of 3.72 miles, 39:10 going and 35:00 coming back.

---

Final note: It's 10:47pm as I write this, and I know today was an especially good day.  How?  Because my legs are a bit sore from walking and I notice that I feel a bit hungry.  A certain grumbling in my stomach, but nothing overwhelming.

When I binge, I feel bloated and restless and frustrated at this point in the day.  Not so at the moment.