Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Fitness Stuff - April 28, 2015

Morning weight: 271.8 lbs


Diet

Morning: Two eggs, sunny side up, and two slices of Spam.
 

The eggs turned out much better than my previous attempts at sunny side up because I put cooked on low-medium heat rather than medium-high heat.  Didn't immediately burn.  Ended up a bit runnier than I might like, but another minute of cooking next time will solve that.

Drank a bottled mocha frappuccino a bit later.  Also had half a raspberry chocolate chip muffin someone brought into the office.  I don't regret the frappuccino, but I think I ate the muffin half just cause it was there rather than because I was legitimately hungry.

---

Midday: Chipotle bowl with white rice, black beans, half order of steak, tomato salsa, cheese, guacamole.

Small cup of salt and pepper popcorn.

---

Evening: For dinner I ate a baked chicken breast prepped with garlic powder, baked sweet potato with butter, and microwaved green beans.  Some balsamic dressing on the chicken and beans, just a drizzle.



The baked potato was the best I've cooked.  Previously I'd cooked it for about 45 minutes, but this time was closer to an hour.  The outside was crispier and the inside was creamier.  Perfect.

Small cup of hot chocolate with skim milk a bit later, made with white chocolate syrup.  Only had about half the cup, but really tasty!

---

Exercise

Walked at lunch for about a mile.

In the evening, walked for three miles.  It was a round-trip path.  My "Map My Run" app went flooey for the first half, so I didn't get the time, but the second half was 26:51.  It was more downhill, so the first half was probably closer to 29-30 minutes.