Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Fitness - Week 1, Day 4

Better day, with less eating off plan.  I also experimented



Breakfast, 7:30am: Two egg omelet with cheddar and tomato.  Smoothie with milk, frozen berries, vanilla yogurt.

Lunch, 11:15am: Chipotle burrito bowl with half serving of rice, extra peppers and onions, steak, tomato, cheese, guacamole.

Snack, 5:15pm: Celery stalks with almond butter.

Dinner, 8:00pm: Three roast pork chops.  Salad with roast red pepper, lettuce, and olive oil.

Roasting my red pepper was new.  I put it on medium heat in a pan on the stove for 20 minutes, rotating every so often.  I then put it in a Ziploc bag for 15 minutes.  It was great, but more raw than I expected.  Next time I'll put it up to higher heat.

---

Off-Plan: Bottled mocha frappuccino after lunch.  Mint chocolate bar in afternoon. 

---

Walk to Mordor - Bag End to Rivendell
http://home.insightbb.com/~eowynchallenge/Tools/Bag_end/bag_end.html

Today: 1.10 miles (but didn't get accurate time because I forgot to turn off my Map My Run app after I sat down), and 1.78 miles in 35:12.  The first was a lunchtime walk.  The second was an evening walk in my neighborhood.

20-28 2-10 Road rolls up and down.

Cumulative: 27.8 miles.