Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fitness Stuff - April 26, 2015

Morning weight: 272.4 lbs




Diet

Morning: Two egg omelet with cheddar and two slices of Spam. Still not quite sure how to get the omelet golden on the outside rather than brown.  It tastes great as is, but still.



Iced skim chai latte.

---

Midday: Chipotle bowl with white rice, steak, cheese, tomato, guacamole.  Bottled mocha frappuccino.  All that felt fine.

Later in the afternoon I had 3/5 pint of Ben and Jerry's and tortilla chips.  The Ben & Jerry's was... well, it wasn't binge-y, but felt a bit heavier than I needed.


---

Evening: Stoeffer's mac and cheese, and a side salad - a bowl of lettuce/cabbage with some balsamic dressing. 

It's 6:00pm as I write this, and I'm a bit worried that I ate too early and will be hungry later.  If that's the case, I'll deal with it.

---

9:00pm note: Didn't really feel too hungry later.  Somewhat hungry right now, but I'm good for the night I think. 

---

Exercise

Went for three walks today around different parts of Saint Paul, two bigger and one pretty short.  My left foot and ankle was hurting to walk on last week, and it feels SO RELIEVING now to not hurt.  Beautiful day and evening. 
1) 1.53 miles in 29:55
2) 0.40 miles in 6:58
3) 2.68 miles in 50:27


A seminary I passed today.

Listened to "Welcome to Night Vale" and the Mets-Yankees game today.