Saturday, April 25, 2015

Fitness Stuff - April 25, 2015

Morning weight: 272.4


  
Diet:

Morning: One fried egg with hash browns, hollandaise, chili powder, slice of sourdough toast, cheddar.  Iced skim chai latte.

---

Midday: Big salad with half bag of lettuce/cabbage combo, can of tuna, half a tomato, half a bell pepper, and dressing.  This was WAY better - tastier and more filling - than I had expected.  The dressing played a huge role.  Last time I had a salad I just added some olive oil, and it was...pretty bleh.



This, though?  Would eat again.

Had about 2/5 of a pint of Ben & Jerry's afterwards.

---

Evening: Sauteed two pork chops in a bit of olive oil and butter.  Added a baked sweet potato with some butter and microwaved green beans.



Cooked the pork chops on medium-high heat for about four minutes on each side, and it was a bit long.  Next time, I'll try browning it on each side first, and then a few more minutes each side on top of the initial browning.

The baked potato was ok, but not great.  I baked it for 400 for 45 minutes.  Next time, I'll try 55 minutes because it wasn't as soft in the middle as I would've liked.

The potato was also a bit much.  I'm going to look into seeing whether it's possible to bake just half of a potato.

Thought about drinking a bottled mocha frappuccino at home afterwards, but decided not to.  Not some "NEVER EAT AFTER 9:00PM" rule or anything like that.  I could have drank it.  Just didn't really crave it, and decided not to.
---

Exercise: Went for a walk around the neighborhood, 2.88 miles in 56:51. Listened to the Mets finish WHOMPING the Yankees (woohoo!!!) and then some of the most recent episode of "The Angry Chicken," a Hearthstone podcast.  

http://amove.tv/tac/