Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Fitness - Week 1, Day 3

Morning weight: 272.6 lbs
Total change: -2.0 lbs



Breakfast, 7:15am: Three eggs scrambled with green pepper and cheddar.  Three slices of bacon.

[This meal was GREAT.  By the time I got near lunch, I was hungry without feeling ravenous.  That's the feeling I'm aiming for.]

Lunch, 11:30am: Chipotle burrito bowl with half order of white rice, extra vegetables, tomato, cheese, guacamole.

Snack, 6:00pm: Sweet potato with butter.

Dinner, 8:15pm: Roast chicken tenderloin (8oz) with two fried eggs, peas, and carrots.

---

Off-Plan: Iced chai latte, handful of Fritos, chicken nuggets, and Nut Goodie.  This sounds like a lot, but just in terms of portions it was much less off-plan than yesterday.  I only started to feel really hungry again around 4:00pm instead of 1:30pm.  I'll try to up my lunch calories in the future.

---
Walk to Mordor - Bag End to Rivendell
http://home.insightbb.com/~eowynchallenge/Tools/Bag_end/bag_end.html

Today: 1.00 miles.

20-28
2-10
Road rolls up and down.

Cumulative: 24.9 miles.