Monday, January 11, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - Day 11

Yesterday started okay, but then went off the rails.  I stopped tracking in the evening and kept mindlessly eating.  Probably like 3,600 calories, but that's just a guess.

Posting early and updating as I go today.  Won't be complete until tonight.  Will try to talk through my choices in order to eat less impulsively.


Goal: a stage #1 day.
 
"Stage #1: Track what I eat, regardless of calories for one day." 

---

Written at 7:30am the next day: This was successful.  Ate more than I'd normally want, but the goal of stage #1 is honesty.  For me, that's a challenge.


---

Diet

  • Ham and cheese Lean Pocket. Small-ish breakfast.  I plan to next eat lunch around 11:30. (270 cal)
  • Was about to eat crackers at 10:30am.  The box was still on my desk from yesterday.  Decided to hold off and put the box away.  I'll head out to eat in a half hour.
  • Cheeseburger with fries.  Mayo on the burger, ketchup with the fries.  About 8oz burger.  Not sure on calories, so I'll guess. (1,200 cal)
  • 12 oz. hot chocolate with skim milk. (210 cal)
  • Popcorn.  It's the kid of food that's incredibly bingeable.  Just kept pouring it into a bowl.  Didn't need it, but I ate it.  (880 cal)
  • Cadbury mini eggs/creme egg. (360 cal) [2,920 so far]
So here I am, 3:50pm.  Maybe I'll have a small dinner.  Will focus on my to-do list until then.

  • Microwave sesame chicken meal.  Half cup of cherry frozen yogurt. (390 cal) 
Brushed and flossed as soon as I ate my late today to finish this off.

  • Though I still ate some dry Cinnamon Toast Crunch after. (80 cal)
Total calories: 3,390

---

Exercise