Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - Day 13

Today's goal: finish stage #2.

"Stage #2: Eat 2,600 calories per day max for two days in a row." [1/2 to start the day] - [2/2 to end the day - complete!]

---

Diet

  • 7:30am: Ham and cheese Lean Pocket. (270 cal)
I'm especially happy with this.  Was considering going out for a bagel and cream cheese with chocolate milk, and instead had this at home.  Saved about 300 calories for later.
  • 11:15am: 6" wheat sub with tuna, American cheese, lettuce, cucumber, black olive, mayonnaise.  Doritos. (880 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal) 
Good lunch!  Glad I didn't snack between breakfast and lunch.  1,330 calories so far, with 1,200+ available still before I hit today's cap and can move onto stage 3.  Really in the mood for fried chicken tonight, and new "Mark Watches" vids are coming out today, so I'll try to hold off on eating the rest of this afternoon to have a bigger chicken dinner I can eat while watching a new vid or two.

  • 3:15pm: Small amount of peanut brittle. (60 cal)
A light snack lying around the office.
  •  6:45pm: Three chicken tenders, sauce, fries, slice of Texas toast. (1,140 cal)
Great dinner while watching some "MW DS9."  I'd be lying if I said I'm not tempted to keep eating.  To break the tub of frozen yogurt out of the freezer, or the box of crackers out of the cabinet, and binge.

That's okay.  It's an impulse.  Not a mandate or a requirement.  That's what I've forgotten the last month and a half. I will forget it again.

Practice.


Total calories: 2,530

---

Exercise

Walked 1.71 miles in 35:14.  It was warmer tonight, up to 15 degrees.  (But fear not - it'll go back down to the -20s this weekend.)