Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - Day 12

Today's goal: start stage #2.

"Stage #2: Eat 2,600 calories per day max for two days in a row." [success - 1/2 complete]

---

Diet

  • 7:30am: Two scrambled eggs with two slices of buttered wheat toast.  I haven't cooked eggs at home in a while.  Feels like a good way to start the day! (380 cal)
It's 7:30am.  I know during the morning I'll feel hungry, but I'll try to just focus on work and deal.  My aim is to eat next at 11:15am for lunch.  I'll head to Chipotle.
  • 8:15am: 16 oz. skim hot chocolate. (270 cal)
Lol.  I immediately went back on that prior goal, and yet I'm kind of okay with it.  It's freezing out, currently with a windchill of -26 F (<3 you, Minnesota!), so something hot is okay.  Maybe if I do that in the future I only get a small.  Or maybe it's okay longer term if I don't get it too often?  Hm.

  • 11:15am: Chipotle burrito bowl with white rice, half steak/half barbacoa, vegetables, tomato, cheese, guacamole. (850 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
Felt like a good lunch.
  • 2:30pm: Crunch bar. (220 cal) 
1,900 calories so far.  700 calories until I hit today's goal.  Working tonight, so I'll likely have a late dinner.  I'm thinking... two slices of grilled Spam with mashed potatoes, around 500 calories.  Maybe a half cup of frozen yogurt afterwards?

  • 4:45pm: Some peanut brittle. (~80 cal) [1,980 so far]

There was some around the office, and I was a bit hungry, knowing I'm about to head to a work event and won't eat again until around 8:30pm.

  • 8:45pm: Two slices of grilled Spam with mashed potatoes. (580 cal)

Total calories: 2,560

---

Exercise

Walked about 25 minutes, but didn't time.  It's still brutally cold out (-25 degrees windchill), so not really able to go longer than that.