Sunday, January 17, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - Day 17

Today's goal: continue stage #3.

"Stage #3: Eat 2,500 calories per day max for four days within a five day period, not exceeding 3,000 calories on the other day." [start of day: 3/5 complete]

[end of day: 4/5 complete]

---

Diet

  • 7:15am: Two egg omelet with American cheese and Spam. (420 cal)
Look.  I like breakfast out.  I probably enjoy eating breakfast at a diner on a weekend morning more than any other meal.  But today was one of the most satisfying breakfasts ever!

Not sure why exactly.  Cooking Spam beforehand and adding it to the omelet then was a new step, so it felt more involved which probably added to my satisfaction.  It also came out well.  I cooked the omelet on the low side of medium, and it was perfect.

I don't plan to snack on anything (or go out at all really - thanks, -33 windchill!) between now and 11:00, at which point I'll go grab a burger which I'd been craving.
  • 11:45am: 8 oz. cheeseburger with mayo and fries with ketchup.  Not sure on calories, so I'll guess. (1,250 cal)
  • 12:30pm: 12 oz. skim hot chocolate with whipped cream. (270 cal)
Big and great lunch.  Love my diner. :D  1,940 calories so far today, 560 to go.
  • 2:45pm: Two Oreos. (140 cal)
 Small afternoon snack. 420 cal to go, which I'll have for dinner tonight around 6:30pm.
  • 4:30pm: Six Oreos, one Eggo waffle. (450 cal)
Lol.  Yeah, that didn't work out.  I snuck a bunch of Oreos from the fridge.  After I ate six, I noticed how close I was to my cap for the day.  This made me sad, since it's cold as hell and I was looking forward to a hot bowl of cream of chicken soup.

Just decided to toast a waffle and eat that to finish off the day early.

The challenge now is to not eat for the rest of the day.  I'm confident I can do that.

Total calories: 2,530

---

Exercise