Friday, May 1, 2015

Fitness Stuff - May 1, 2015

Morning weight: 269.6 lbs


Diet

Morning: Ate a garlic bagel (a.k.a. the best kind of bagel - and pizza - and probably everything) with cream cheese.

---

Midday: Chipotle burrito bowl with half order of rice, steak, cheese, tomato, guacamole.

Later in the afternoon, had a bottled frappuccino and half an everything bagel.  I think one or the other would've felt like enough - both were unnecessary.  Had a few small squares of chocolate later.

Small moment that makes me happy: I stopped at the gas station after work.  I was pretty hungry.  Often I use gas stops to get candy or a hot dog, but I chose to hold off on that today.  Doesn't mean I'll always choose that, but as I sit at home thinking about dinner in an hour and still pretty hungry, I'm glad.

---

Evening: A bit low on groceries, so I made a makeshift dinner.  A pork chop sauteed in olive oil and a bit of butter, two eggs sunny side up, and microwaved green beans.  Especially tasty was eating one of the fried eggs on top of the pork chop, with the yolk running down on it.  So good.

---

Exercise

Walked about one mile on my lunch.

In the evening, 1.86 miles in 37:05, and back, 1.82 miles in 35:34.