Monday, February 29, 2016

Technical Difficulties

My home computer broke down.  A tech is coming out this week.  If this is an easy fix, then should be back up and running soon.  If it's a more serious problem, then... well, we'll see.

My Coldrun Fitness posts will simply be delayed until I get computer access, so probably will go up a day or two after I've completed that day of eating and exercise.

The Final Fantasy playthrough will depend.  My working plan depends on the scenarios I face:

1) If the computer is back up quickly, I'll be back to it!

2) If the computer is back up quickly but I have to replace a hard drive, I'll take a break from posting as I replay FF8 to get back to where I left off.  (Though it's Steam, so maybe it saves my progress to the cloud.  Dunno.)

3) If the computer is down for the long haul (~1.5-2 months?) and I need a new one, I may do a
replay of one of my prior FF games on mobile, writing up some of the differences I see, thoughts on replay, etc.

---

Anyway, thanks for your patience and your readership.  Hopefully I'll get this cleared up soon.