Friday, February 5, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - Day 6

8:20am: I overate yesterday, though not a no-holds-barred binge.  Thought about trying to cut back massively today, aiming for 1,700 calories instead of 2,400.  Then I remembered the core lesson of last month: the most common binge trigger for me is pre-emptive restriction.

Still aiming today for 2,400 calories.  If I get close to the end of the day and I feel that going down to 2,000-2,300 calories is within striking range, I'll try that.

6:00pm: Finished.  Over the calorie count, but not by much.  Great walk.  Pretty good day.

10:30pm: This has been a danger zone for me, and as I'm hungry again, it's a danger zone for me now.  Instead of eating, I'm going to brush, floss, rinse.  Hopefully that'll signal to my body that I'm done eating for the day, even if I stay up for another hour.  Looking forward to breakfast tomorrow.

---

Diet

  • Breakfast, 8:15am: Egg and cheese on a biscuit.  Orange juice. (500 cal)
  • Lunch, 11:00am: 6" wheat sub with chicken teriyaki, cheddar, lettuce, black olive, cucumber, mayonnaise. Doritos. Bottled mocha frappuccino. (970 cal)
  • Snack, 2:30pm: 12 oz. skim hot chocolate. (210 cal)
  • Dinner, 5:30pm: Solo pizza with pepperoni.  Dove bar. (910 cal)
Total calories: 2,590

---

Exercise

Very fast walk today compared to my usual pace.  Walked 1.77 miles in 30:51.