Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - Day 2

The afternoon is the toughest part of the day, no question. I learned today that when I got home feeling really hungry, not having eaten in about five hours, I think I'm hungrier than I am and binged. 

Today, I'm going to try a leap of faith - trusting myself that when I eat a small snack and some time passes, it'll satisfy that hunger.  I have to trust myself. 

That's my goal tomorrow.  And if I eat less tomorrow than usual to make up a bit for today's binge, that'd be fine too.

Diet

  • Breakfast, 7:00am: Special K with skim milk, orange juice. (270 cal)
  • Lunch, 11:30am: Cheeseburger with garlic mayo, fried onions, lettuce, tomato, and fries. 12 oz. skim hot chocolate. (1,280 cal)
  • Snack, 5:15pm: Cheetohs and Hershey Kisses. (1,300 cal)
  • Dinner, 7:15pm: Ramen soup. (380 cal)
Total calories: 3,230

---

Exercise: None.