Friday, November 6, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 104

Overate a bit todayI wasn't tempted to binge, but I was tempted to eat more than I did.  Like, after I had dinner (pizza out), I started walking to the gas station to get a chocolate bar.  Decided not to.  No regrets!

Tomorrow's going to be a bit tough since my cap will be 1,880 to clear my caloric debt, but it's doable.  If I had that chocolate bar tonight, I would've had to eat closer to 1,550 calories to clear my debt, which is much less doable.

---

Weekly caloric debt: 520


---

Diet

  • Egg and cheese on a biscuit.  Orange juice. (500 cal)
  • Dumdum. (60 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl with white rice, chicken, vegetables, salsa, cheese, guacamole. (830 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal) 
  • Two M&M cookies. (400 cal) 
  • Solo thin crust pizza with white sauce (olive oil-based) and pepperoni. (560 cal) [1,970 cal so far]
Total calories: 2,530

---

Exercise: None.