Monday, November 23, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 121

Another week begins.

I'm visiting family for Thanksgiving break, spending four days there.  I'll have to develop a strategy to handle my eating there better than I did my last trip.  I'm a creature of habit with the food I eat to stay under my calorie cap, so travel is a natural danger zone for me.

---

Diet

  • Two egg omelet with American cheese.  (330 cal)
  • 16 oz. skim hot chocolate. (270 cal) 
  • Chipotle burrito bowl with white rice, vegetables, half steak/half chicken, mild salsa, cheese, guacamole. (860 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Two slices of Spam and mashed potatoes. (510 cal) 
  • 1/4 cup of cherry ice cream with some pretzel nuggets. (150 cal)
Total calories: 2,300

---

Exercise

Walked 1.77 miles in 34:54.