Saturday, November 14, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 112

Left with about 300-400 calories of caloric debt.

I'm not feeling good or confident going into tomorrow's weigh-in.  I've had 2,400 calories as my limit for a while now, since I was at 262 pounds.  Unless I lose over one pound or gain weight tomorrow, I'll switch to 2,300 calories.  If I lose over one pound tomorrow, I'll stay at 2,400 - at least for another week.



---

Diet

  • Three egg omelet with American cheese, tomato, green pepper.  Biscuit. (750 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Boneless barbecue wings with ranch. (520 cal)
  • Hershey's candy cane bar. (220 cal)
  • Microwave sesame chicken meal. (290 cal)
  • Frozen yogurt.  (I binged on this.  Had the tub out and ate it.  There wasn't a lot left, but still.  Didn't measure, didn't put in a bowl before.  I regret it.)
Total calories: ~2,500 cal

---

Exercise

Walked 2.38 miles in 42:56.