Saturday, November 7, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 105

I ate more than I intended today, but still feel pretty good about how this week wrapped up.  Feeling pretty calm and optimistic that I may have lost a bit going into tomorrow's weigh-in.

---

Final caloric debt this week: 310.  Not clear, but close!

---

Diet

  • Omelet with American cheese, tomato, green pepper.  Biscuit. (750 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • 6 boneless barbecue wings with ranch. (500 cal)
  • Hershey bar. (220 cal)
  • Crackers. (260 cal)
  • Microwave sesame chicken. (280 cal)
Total calories: 2,190

---

Exercise

Walked 3.26 miles in 1:05:01.



Two sets of push-ups (11 and 12) and planking (30 seconds each).  Planking has been much tougher since I started doing regular push-ups instead of knee push-ups, but I suppose that makes sense.