Monday, October 5, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 72

Written at 9:50am: I'll have to be careful today.  Things were on track last Monday until the end of work, when I felt really hungry and went to McDonald's drive-through and binged with a huge meal, and a candy bar from the gas station.

That trip home from work is the "danger zone" I'll have to be on guard for.

---

Written at 1:15pm: I'm currently sitting at 1,860 calories.  My plan is to drink a lot of water between now and getting home around 5pm.  When I get home, I'll have prepare some ramen soup for dinner with some frozen yogurt, brush my teeth, and be done for the day just below 2,400 calories.  It'll probably be an early dinner, around 5:15pm or 5:30, but I find it MUCH easier to not eat at home in the evening, when I can read or watch TV or game, than during the day.

That's how I navigate the danger.  Now to follow through on that plan.

---

Written at 4:20pm:  Heading home soon.  Feeling pretty good.

---

Written at 5:45pm:  Success!  Had dinner at home, hit 2,400 calories, and not tempted at the moment to binge.

---

Diet

  • Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal with skim milk. (140 cal) [Just finished off what was left in the box.]
  • Crackers. (130 cal) 
  • Pretzels. (220 cal) 
  • 4oz burger with lettuce, tomato, fried onions, mayo.  Fries with garlic mayo. (990 cal) 
  • Small hot chocolate with skim milk. (150 cal)
  • M&Ms. (230 cal) 
  • Ramen soup and frozen yogurt. (540 cal)
Total calories: 2,400

---

Exercise: 

Two sets of knee push-ups (25 each) and planking (35 and 30 seconds).