Saturday, October 17, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 84

This was a rough week overall.  I won't be surprised if I gained 2-3 pounds.  But I'm kind of okay with that.

It was three bad days, and that didn't sink me.  Yesterday was pretty good, and today was even better. I even did my first real push-ups (not knee push-ups) since starting this project!

Yes.  Good.  On we go! 

---

Diet

  • Three egg omelet with American cheese, tomato, and green pepper.  Biscuit. (800 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Pretzels. (140 cal)
  • Cinnamon Toast Crunch with skim milk. (300 cal)
  • Cheese crackers. (340 cal) 
  • Microwave macaroni and cheese. (640 cal)
Total calories: 2,400

---

Exercise

Did two sets of push-ups (7 each) and planking (35 seconds each).

Walked 1.97 miles in 37:52.