Monday, October 12, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 79

3:30pm: I ate a lot before now, and only have 420 calories left for the day.  I'm not really thinking about binging, but am in danger of going into caloric debt.  Feeling pretty hungry still.  My plan is to hold off until I get home around 5:00pm, eat some pretzels, and finish with a microwave dinner.  That's the carrot I'm hoping will help me not stop by a McDonald's on the way home.

---

6:00pm: Success!  Ate my 2,400 calories and feeling pretty settled.

---

9:15pm: Minor side-note: got a flu shot today, and light fever/chills at the moment.  Maybe shouldn't have gone for that walk in the brisk Minnesota night, but what's done is done.

---

Diet

  • Cocoa Krispies with skim milk. (310 cal)
  • Tootsie Pop! I hadn't had one of these in years, but got a flu shot today and they gave them out afterwards. (60 cal) 
  • 4oz. "California burger" from MyBurger with cheddar, lettuce, tomato, fried onions, mayonnaise.  Fries with garlic mayo on the side. (1,180 cal) 
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Peanut M&Ms. (250 cal)
  • Pretzels. (140 cal)
  • Microwave sesame chicken meal. (280 cal)
Total calories: 2,400

---

Exercise: Walked 1.64 miles in 31:43.