Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 94

 Good day.  I cut into my caloric debt, and felt good and productive today.

The next week will be tricky.  I'll be visiting family out of state from tomorrow through Sunday, and so out of my usual food routines.  I'll eat out more, and won't be able to get a perfect calorie count the way I can at home.

My plan is to basically count the best I can, err on the side of being conservative, and try to stay balanced.

---

Caloric debt: 370


---

Diet

  • Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal with skim milk. (330 cal)
  • Vegetable chips. (110 cal)
  • 6" wheat sub with tuna, cheddar, lettuce, black olive, cucumber, mayonnaise.  Doritos. (900 cal)
  • Small skim pumpkin spice latte, without whipped cream.  I hadn't tried one in a few years.  It was pretty good! (200 cal)
  • Two slices of pizza with garlic.  Half cup frozen yogurt. (560 cal)
Total calories: 2,100

---

Exercise:

Two sets of push-ups (10 each) and planking (30 seconds each).