Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 81

Huge binge today.  Felt super unsettled, like I was putting things off and distracted and unable to focus or concentrate.  Food was my escape, and I gave up.  Almost 4,000 calories. 

But you know what?  Fuck it.  I'm not giving up on the week as a whole.  My caloric debt is 2,100 this week.  I have three days to pay it off.  1,700 calories the next three days.

81 days ago, I would never be able to do this.  I'd never be able to recover.  There was no foundation of success.  Now, I have 80 days worth of success.  I have practice.  I know what works.  I have strength I didn't have then.

It's not penance, or punishment, or anything.  It's balance.



I can do this.  Three days. 

---

Diet

  • Cocoa Krispies with skim milk and some pretzels. (240 cal)
  • Dove bar. (210 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl with half steak/half carnitas, white rice, extra vegetables, mild salsa, cheese, guacamole. (940 cal.  The nutrition calculator said 790, but the servers added more meat and rice than usual, so I'm adding 150 cal to that count this time.)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal) 
  • Crispy chicken sandwich with tomato, lettuce, mayo. (580 cal)
  • Six chicken tenders, fries, cole slaw, slice of Texas toast.  Sauce side. (1,750 cal) 
  • Frozen yogurt. (220 cal)
Total calories: 3,950 

---

Exercise: None.