Friday, October 23, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 90

8:30am - This has been a challenging week.  It's gone better than last week, but still a lot of push/pull in terms of eating more than my calorie limit.  I still have almost 900 calories of debt to clear in two days.  It's doable.  I'm in a position to succeed.  First step on that challenge is to eat 2,000 calories today.

---

7:40pm - Success!  Highly productive and focused through the day, calm in my eating.

I also enacted the lessons from last week.  Threw out the lingering candy at home (since I kept forgetting to bring it in to work), and brushed my teeth after I finished eating.

---

Caloric debt: 350.  Tomorrow, my calorie cap to clear this will be 2,050.  I can do that.

---

Diet

  • Egg and cheese on a biscuit.  Orange juice. (500 cal)
  • 6" wheat sub with meatballs, marinara sauce, American cheese, black olive, lettuce. Baked Ruffles. (660 cal)
  • Small skim hot chocolate, no whipped cream. (150 cal)
  • Whoppers candy. (130 cal)
  • Pretzels. (60 cal)
  • Ramen soup. (380 cal)
Total calories: 1,880

---

Exercise: None.