Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Fitness - Day 14: Danger Zones

Yesterday went really well.  An attempt at another schedule, and some thoughts on danger zones.

Progress to Nutrition Level 3: Spend one week minimizing liquid calories.
 [2/23/15 = 90cal] -  [3/1/15 = 0cal] -  [3/2/15 = 0cal] -  [3/3/15 = 0cal] -  [   ] -  [   ] -  [   ] 



I like yesterday's schedule, and will try that again today.

The leveling system for Nerd Fitness Academy's nutrition involves regular iteration.  If I can lock in a regular eating schedule with Level 2, a framework to adjust as I rise, I'll be satisfied.

Felt satisfied after eating, and got hungry-but-not-super-hungry before the next time I ate.  The toughest parts were around 10:00am and 6:00pm.  At those times, I was most tempted to eat something else, or shift my schedule to eat earlier.  I didn't, and am proud of that.  (I know - it's such a small thing, but I beat myself up enough that I take pride where I can get it.)

======

Breakfast, 7:00am: Two Spam slices.  Two egg omelet with tomatoes. - DONE

Lunch, 11:15am: Two PB&J sandwiches.  Banana.  Can of diet caffeine-free Coke.  Two Hershey's almond nuggets. - DONE

Snack #1, 2:30pm: Cheez-its. - DONE

Snack #2, 5:00pm: Chips and salsa. - DONE

Dinner, 7:15pm: Ramen noodles/soup with mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes.  Small serving of ice cream. - DONE

To drink during day: water, two cans of diet caffeine-free Coke, cup of green tea. - DONE