Monday, March 23, 2015

Fitness - Day 34: Soft Reset

"I quit."  Weird phrase, that.  It can be taken as present tense, and that's how I meant it last week.  But fuck that.  "I quit" also can be past tense, and I'm tired of quitting.

I mentally gave up.  Binged most of the week on pizza, fast food, and Chinese delivery, and am at 271.4 lbs.  Even more than I was 34 days ago when I began this project.  Seeing my weight this morning made me want to  try something new.  A new website, a new project, a new plan, something.  But whatever plan I were to start on, the problem lies with me.  Nerd Fitness Academy is reasonable, it clicks with me, and it's up to me to rise to its level.

So I count this as a soft reset.  Not a complete wipe-away of what came before it.  I went through levels 1, 2, and 3.  I'm still pushing to level 4.  The past month taught me a great deal about the hows and whys of eating.  Back on the horse.  I can do better.

---

Current (reset) weight: 271.4 lbs
Total change: 0 lbs