Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fitness - Day 15: Audible

My work schedule was abnormal today.  A work breakfast in the morning and an event in the evening.  I try to maintain the framework of my eating schedule while changing up the specific times slightly.

Progress to Nutrition Level 3: Spend one week minimizing liquid calories.
 [2/23/15 = 90cal] -  [3/1/15 = 0cal] -  [3/2/15 = 0cal] -  [3/3/15 = 0cal] -  [3/4/15 = 0cal] -  [   ] -  [   ] 



One more small thing I'm proud of today.  I went grocery shopping and stuck to my schedule.  Often, I'll go to the grocery store and treat it as an excuse to binge on junk food.  I didn't today.

---

Breakfast, 8:30am: Bagel with cream cheese.  Two strawberries. - DONE

Lunch, 11:45am: Chipotle burrito bowl with half serving of rice, extra fajita vegetables, half steak/half shredded beef, tomato, cheese, guacamole. - DONE

Snack, 2:45pm: Cheez-its. - DONE

Snack, 8:30pm: Popcorn. - DONE

Dinner, 9:15pm: Ramen soup with tomato and mixed vegetables.  Small serving of ice cream. - DONE