Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 137

Yesterday was another binge day.  Didn't track, just ate and ate.

Been feeling awful about myself, and binge eating has historically been a way I dealt with it.  An old habit I tried on again the last couple of days.

But I've been here before on this journey from 275 lbs to 240 lbs.  It happens, and I know how to deal with it.  Two binge days means I won't lose weight this week, and probably will gain weight.  There's nothing to do about the past now.  It's the past.  My goal is to do as well as I can for the rest of the week.

Today, I'm publishing this Coldrun Fitness post early, and updating as I eat.  This should help allay the temptation to ignore tracking, to further slide and lose momentum.

---

Diet

  • 16 oz. skim white hot chocolate. (300 cal)
  • Pop Chips. (100 cal) 
  • 6" wheat sub with ham, salami, pepperoni, lettuce, cucumber, black olive, mayonnaise. Chips. (700 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Snickers. (250 cal)
  • Ramen soup. (380 cal)
  • 1 cup cherry frozen yogurt. (220 cal)
Total calories: 2,130

---

Exercise