Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 151

9:00am: Not feeling it the last couple of days.  Ignoring personal responsibilities, to-do lists that have served me well, and just...  It's hard to say.  Feeling like I don't care.

It'll pass I hope.

Gave up on tracking food yesterday and binged.  About 3,300 cal.  I doubt I'll "pay off" my caloric debt this week, but I'm less worried about that now.  Going to try getting things under control, to put myself into a position where I can steal some success.

Posting this early and tracking as I go today.  That usually encourages me to track accurately when this feeling hits.  It encourages me to care.

---

12:30pm: Calling it a day.  Ate a big lunch, and I think I'll try to leave it at that.  Water and soda the rest of today.

Haven't given up hope on still losing weight this week, and actually feeling okay at the moment.  If I can push through today, I'll be able to make up a lot of lost ground the next few days by staying at the manageable 1,900-2,000 cal range.


Caloric debt (start of day): 2,200 
Caloric debt (end of day): 1,280
---

1:00pm: How can I make the next 10 hours before I sleep easier to get through?  Make a plan for each hour as I got.  Let's try that.

---

Diet

  • Cookie. The last one in the box, so hurray!  It was delicious, and now over. (150 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito with white rice, steak, tomato, cheese, guacamole. (1,050 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
Total calories: 1,380

---

Exercise