Monday, December 28, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 156

Another good day.  Building some momentum.

I'm super worried about momentum this week.  I don't want to slip more.  Spent the last day trying to think of ways not just to eat better, but to deal with some stressors that could cause me to regress.  One of those stressors is the belief that I have to eat unusually little, which just puts my focus on eating and what I don't have and makes me binge.

So for this week, I won't use the caloric debt system.  I'll probably come back to that eventually, but if I eat too much one day, I'll just bring my focus back to eating in balance rather than trying to "make up" for the bad day.

---

Diet

  • Two fried eggs on two slices of toast. (300 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl with half steak/half shredded beef, white rice, vegetables, tomato, cheese, guacamole. (900 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal) 
  • Vegetable chips. (110 cal)
  • Ham and cheese Lean Pocket. (280 cal)
  • Ramen soup and half cup of peppermint bark frozen yogurt. (530 cal) 
Total calories: 2,300

---

Exercise: None.