Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Nerd Fitness Academy - 11/26/14 Log

Solid day.  Planning my meals in advance helps so much.  I used to be unable to do a full day without eating out, but I think what makes this so much better is that I'm not skimping on calories.  I can meet my calorie goal, and the food I eat at home tastes pretty good.

Breakfast is my favorite by far!



Food

7:00am: Two scrambled eggs with two Spam slices and a slice of sourdough bread.  Iced chai latte. (820 cal)

11:15am: Microwave chicken pesto meal with slice of sourdough.  Bottled mocha frappuccino. (620 cal)

1:45pm: Mixed nuts. (390 cal)

6:30pm: Lemon soup with chicken and orzo (canned).  Rigatoni with marinara sauce and slice of sourdough.  Strawberry frozen yogurt. (900 cal)

Total: 2,730 calories

---

Quest Progress

-Stayed under (close enough) 2,700 calories for 4th day of "Nutrition: Level Up to Nerd Fitness Diet Level Two."