Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Nerd Fitness Academy - 12/16/14 Log


Today was a bit dangerous for three reasons:

1) I barely slept thanks to a dang toothache, left for work late, and forgot to pack snacks with me.

2) There was a catered holiday party at work today that I forgot about.

3) A particular Mark Watches video came out that I was excited for.  This is traditionally one of my binge triggers, since I enjoy getting a big bag of chips and dip when these videos come out usually.

I feel proud of how I dealt with them.




1) My plan for today included eating out for breakfast and lunch, so all good there.  I didn't get candy or anything because of #2.

2) I ate here, but didn't go too wild.  It was pretty good Greek food, including pita and hummus, lamb meatballs with tzatziki, and roast chicken kebab.  I had a taste of a bunch of things, and didn't get seconds.

3) This was the toughest.  I was driving to the gas station where I usually stock up for these binges, and just decided to go home instead.  I had dinner ready.  I thawed a yellowfin tuna filet already, and even had frozen yogurt and trail mix at home.  Drove home and ate there. 

No regrets.

---

Food Log

Breakfast: Bagel with cream cheese. (440 cal)

Lunch: Chipotle burrito bowl. (900 cal)

Snacks: Trail mix. Mixed hors d'oerves. (870 cal)

Dinner: Baked tuna (120) with vinaigrette (90).  Frozen yogurt (200). (410 cal)

Total: 2,620 calories