Sunday, December 14, 2014

Nerd Fitness Academy - 12/14/14 Log

Morning weigh-in: 260.6lb.  Didn't weigh myself last week since the week beforehand I basically binged.  That shouldn't have stopped me from checking in, but it did.  I'd been hovering around the 263 mark for a while though.

Hopefully this next week will finally be the week I go below 260 for the first time in a long time.

Started today on my second week of planned meals.



Breakfast: Diner omelet with hashbrowns. (900 cal)

Lunch: Sandwich with sourdough, ham, mayonnaise, and cheddar.  Cheez-its. (620 cal)

Snacks: Trail mix.  Iced caramel macchiato.  (290 cal)

Dinner: Roast chicken with vinaigrette, mashed potatoes, and broccoli.  Chocolate frozen yogurt. (730 cal)

 FLEX: 2,540 calories

---


Quest Progress 

-Had a grain-less breakfast.