Monday, December 1, 2014

Nerd Fitness Academy - 12/1/14 Log

Success in sticking to my plan today!  (Mostly; I woke up late, and it was below zero today and didn't feel like walking out at lunch, so shifted some stuff around.)

I can pinpoint moments where I was tempted to go off-plan, and only was able to not binge because I remembered that I DID plan things out, that I WOULD eventually get the calories I wanted in a healthier way than binging would allow.  And so I sit here, full and happy with how I ate.  A good day.




It's a minor pain in the ass to calculate the next day's calorie amount exactly, so I'm going to start building a repertoire to draw on.  Today's plan was solid, and so I'll keep it as a template for the future.  I'll try to get a repertoire of about 7 days going, so if I ever want to just pull an old day's plan and go with that, I'll be able to do so.


Food Log


8:15am: Sesame bagel with cream cheese. 

11:00am: Microwave meal, slice of sourdough bread.

1:00pm: Trail mix.

4:45pm: Small hot chocolate with skim milk. 

7:00pm: Lemon orzo soup with slice of sourdough bread.  Pasta with marinara sauce.  Chocolate frozen yogurt.

9:45pm: Small skim chai latte.

Total: 2,500 calories

------

Quest Progress

-Stayed under 2,700 calories for 4th day of "Nutrition: Level Up to Nerd Fitness Diet Level Two."

------

Food Preparation for Tomorrow

Breakfast: Two scrambled eggs, Spam slice, and slice of sourdough. Iced skim chai latte. (680 cal)

Lunch: Chipotle burrito bowl with steak, half white rice, fajita vegetables, tomato, cheese, guacamole. (950 cal)

Snack: Trail mix and frozen fruit. (420 cal)

Dinner: Roast chicken breast with marinara sauce and broccoli.  Bottled mocha frappuccino. (480 cal)

Total: 2,530 cal
Flex: 170 cal