Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 18

Bad day.  Or rather, a bad few hours.  At the end of work, I had this very familiar feeling.  That I needed to eat, needed to do something, and needed to do it right now. 



It's hard to describe.  It's not a simple craving.  I've had those before, usually for a specific food type.  This is deeper.  I've written about it before - it's a combination of hunger with a feeling of things in my life simply not going right, the feeling that they'll never be right.  A desire to give up, and the satisfaction of doing so.

I haven't gotten that feeling this strong in the last few weeks.  Binge ate, fell asleep briefly watching YouTube videos, and woke up.  Went back to my to-do list.  Cleaned my apartment.  Wrote this blog.  Am about to play some Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core.  Spoke to my family. 

It's not easy to deal with the urge to give up.  It'll come.  I'll try to deal with it better in the future than I did this afternoon, but I'm proud of how I handled the aftermath.

Moving on.

---

Diet

  • Honey Nut Cheerios and milk, and a nectarine. (500 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl with white rice, steak, vegetables, cheese, tomato salsa, guacamole. (1,000 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Fries, crackers, ice cream, chicken nuggets. (???? cal)
Total calories: ?

---

Exercise: None.