Monday, August 3, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 9

Today was a tougher day.  I notice that my hunger and my disorganization are closely related.  On days when I have my shit together, it's easy to eat well.  On days when I feel like I'm procrastinating or putting off a difficult task, hunger serves as a distraction and it's very difficult to eat well.

I didn't totally binge today, but ate more than I otherwise intended.  I spent time organizing myself for the week, which should help.


Diet

  • Cheerios with milk, and orange juice. (540 cal)
  • Half bagel with cream cheese. (250 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl with white rice, steak, tomato, cheese, guacamole. 2/3 bottled frappuccino. (Less calories than usual because I asked for half serving of white rice and half serving steak.  850 cal)
  • Half bagel with cream cheese. (250 cal)
  • Leftover pork chops with Goldfish and mint ice cream. (850 cal)
  • Plum. (80 cal)
Total calories: 2,820

---

Exercise

Two sets of knee push-ups (15 and 16) and planking (20 seconds each).